Every day, children in developing countries face extreme poverty, SEX trafficking, child marriage, forced labour, and many other indignities.
If you’re 16-25, passionate about fighting injustice, and genuinely want to make the world a better place, our Youth Ambassador Program might be perfect for you.
About the YA role
- Use your social media to speak for those who have no voice
- Advocate for a social justice issue that’s important to you
- Partner with us to empower women and children
- Raise funds for vulnerable children in developing countries
- Build awareness for the work of International Needs
- Make a real difference!
How we’ll support you
- Help you build a program tailored to YOUR gifts and passions
- Mentor you in building and delivering presentations
- Teach you how to influence others with integrity
- Expose you to the principles of good global development
- Give you a certificate for volunteer hours
- Bring you on a tour of the program you support so you can meet the people you’re impacting (fundraising and minimum age of 18 required)
Meet our Youth Ambassadors
Ambassador to Savar Children’s Village
Ambassador to Ghana’s Group Empowerment Program
International Needs Canada
Address: 230-1119 Fennell Ave E.,
Hamilton, On, Canada, L8T 1S2
Charity Number: #12994 3072 RR0001